Strawberry Rhubarb Compote
- 3 C. fresh or frozen rhubarb, thawed (cut into 1” chunks)
- 2 T. Walden Farms strawberry syrup
- 1 T. Walden Farms maple syrup
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a medium sauce pan; bring to a boil and stir to mix.
- Turn down heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally; cook until rhubarb is stewed to a sauce-like texture.
- Divide rhubarb mixture into 3 equal portions. Refrigerate till cool or cold.
- TIP: 1 C. raw rhubarb = 2/3 C. cooked rhubarb
- Servings: Entire recipe = 3 C. veggies; 1/3 recipe = 1 C. veggies
Drop Zone Weight Loss https://dropzoneweightloss.com/