Broiled Fish with Summer Grape Tomato Sauce
Write a review
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 lb grape tomatoes, cut in half
- salt and fresh pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
- olive oil spray
- 4 pieces (7 oz each) flounder (or tilapia or sole)
- In a large skillet heat oil on high heat. Add garlic and cook until golden. Add tomatoes, salt and fresh pepper and reduce heat to low. Simmer for about 15 minutes, add fresh basil and cook another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, while sauce is simmering, season fish with salt and pepper and lightly spray with oil. Broil or grill fish on medium heat until cooked through. When fish is cooked top with tomato sauce.
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/