Turkey Zucchini Meatballs
Write a review
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoons oregano (dried)
- 1/4 teaspoons rosemary (dried)
- 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoons pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400?. Cover a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix with hands.
- Form into 12 golf ball-sized meatballs and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through and insides are no longer pink.
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/