Asparagus Egg and Bacon Salad
Write a review
- 1 large hard boiled egg, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups chopped asparagus
- 2 slices cooked and crumbled center cut bacon (Ph 4 ONLY)
- 1/2 tsp WF Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add the asparagus and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until tender yet firm. Drain and run under cold water to stop it from cooking further. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the Dijon, oil, vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Arrange the asparagus on a plate, top with egg and bacon (PH 4 ONLY) and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Enjoy!
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/