Easy Crack Slaw
Write a review
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp grape seed or olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef (we used 88% lean)
- 10 oz. cole slaw salad mix
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (Phase 4)
- 1 stalk green onion
- Start by heating your oil in a large wok and crushing 2 garlic cloves into it. Cook until fragrant.
- Add in a pound of ground beef and break up with a wooden spoon.
- Once your ground beef is browned, about 5-10 minutes, add in your close slaw salad mix and toss to combine.
- Add in sriracha, soy sauce and vinegar and toss. Let this cook for about 5 minutes for the cole slaw mix to wilt.
- Season with salt, pepper and sesame seeds. (Phase 4 only)
- Serve with a sprinkle of green onion and enjoy!
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/