Korean BBQ Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers
Write a review
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 Bell Peppers, sliced in half
- 2 sping Onions, sliced thin
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp. Minced Ginger
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 8 large Eggs
- Korean BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 cup Sugar Free Apricot Preserves (Walden Farms)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar or IP Basamic dressing
- 1 tbsp. Reduced Sugar Ketchup
- 1 tbsp. Chili Paste
- 1 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- Start browning the beef at medium-high heat. Season with salt and pepper. As the beef browns, add garlic and ginger and mix together. Mix in Onions when meat is fully done so they stay uncooked.
- Mix together all sauce ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook until it thickens slightly.
- Mix 1/2 of sauce into the beef, then cut bell peppers in half. Stuff each pepper with beef.
- Cook bell peppers for 12-15 minutes at 350F.
- Start frying eggs while bell peppers are cooking.
- Remove peppers from the oven and glaze the top with extra sauce. Serve with 2 eggs per half pepper.
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/