Low Carb Hummus (Bean Free)
Write a review
- 4 cups peeled & chopped raw zucchini
- ¾ cups tahini (sesame paste)
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 tsp kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until thick and smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings to your preference.
- Pour into a shallow bowl and garnish with parsley, paprika and a drizzle of olive oil if desired. Enjoy!
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/