Fluffy Potato Rolls
Write a review
- 1 Pkg Ideal Protein Potato Puree
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 200º C/400º F
- Beat egg whites 'til foamy, but not stiff
- Add in IP Potato Puree, baking powder & baking soda. Mix well. Batter should be medium thick.
- Spray cupcake pan with olive oil
- Spoon batter into cupcake pan. Use large eggs, so the batter made 5 good-sized rolls, filling up each hole about 1/2 to 3/4 full.
- Spray top of each roll with olive spray
- Bake for 7 minutes (or until done).
- Options: Mona added 1 Tbsp dried onion flakes & 1/2 tsp cajun seasoning
- Options: add 1 Tbsp dried onion flakes & 1/2 tsp cajun seasoning
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/