Baked Zucchini Chips
Write a review
- 1 zucchini, sliced in large rounds at an angle
- 2 egg whites
- 1 IP pk South Western Cheese Curls or Zippers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Sprinkle of cayenne or crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Pour egg white in one small bowel and finely crush IP South Western Cheese Curls or Zippers, cayenne, salt and pepper in another bowl.
- Dip the zucchini rounds in the egg white, then the crumb mixture, pressing down to adhere the crumbs to zucchini.
- Place on a wire rack coated with cooking spray on top of the cookie sheet, and bake for 30 min
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/