Write a review
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (more if you like it hotter)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb peppers, halved and seeded
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- Other toppings PHASE 4 ONLY (sour cream, olives, 1 1/2 cups of chedder cheese, avocado, etc.)
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, salt, pepper, oregano and red pepper flakes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef until just cooked through, about 7 to 10 minutes, breaking up any clumps with the back of a wooden spoon. Add spice mixture and sauté until well combined. Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a large baking try with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Arrange peppers in a single layer, cut-side up but very close together.
- Sprinkle with ground beef mixture. Bake 5 to 10 minutes, until heated through.
- Remove from oven and top with chopped tomatoes and any other desired toppings. Serve immediately.
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/