Curried Chicken Hand Rolls
Write a review
- ⅓ cup Walden Farms mayonnaise (75 g/ 2.7 oz)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp curry powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ cups cooked chicken, shredded (210 g/ 7.4 oz)
- ¼ cup freshly chopped chives or spring onion
- 4 nori seaweed sheets
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- Prepare the dressing by mixing all the ingredients: Walden Farms mayo, minced garlic, grated fresh ginger, chili powder, curry powder, turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Place the cooked chicken in a bowl and add the dressing and freshly chopped chives or spring onion. Combine well using a fork and set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare the omelettes. Crack one egg at a time into a bowl and season with salt. Whisk briefly and pour in a hot pan greased with some olive oil. Cook until the top is firm and opaque and then transfer into a plate. Repeat for the remaining three eggs and grease the pan slightly between each omelette. The shape doesn't have to be perfectly round.
- Assemble the rolls. Place one omelet on top of each nori sheet and top with a quarter of the curried chicken.
- Using your hands, starting from the bottom left corner, tightly roll into a cone shape. Wet the edges of the seaweed to seal. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Eat immediately or store in the fridge for up to 3 days. The nori sheets get soft so if you prefer the wraps crispy, assemble the rolls just before serving.
- Each roll contains 23 grams of protein and 1.8 net carbs.
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/