Sun-Dried Tomato Tofu Dip
Write a review
- 1 Table spoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 12.3 ounce package firm or extra firm silken tofu
- 1/4 cup firmly packed sun-dried tomatoes
- Juice of 1/2 lemon, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspooon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill leaves, or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1/4 Teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add the onion and sauté onion over meduim heat until translucent. Add the garlic and contunue to sauté until the onion is just beginning to brown.
- Combine the onion mixture with all remaining ingredients except the salt and pepper in the container of a food processor and process until completely smooth. Drizzle in 2 tablespoons of water or so, to loosen the consistency. Stop and scrape down the sides as needed.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pat into an shallow crock to serve. Place in the center of a platter surrounded by crackers and veggies for dipping.
- 4 Tablespoons = 2 oz of Protein
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/