Pizza Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Write a review
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Clove of Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 2 Whole Zucchini, Large
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2/3 Cups Pizza Sauce, No Sugar Added
- 1/2 Cup Turkey Pepperoni
- 4 Slices of Deli Ham, Julienned
- 1/4 Cup Yellow Onion
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatos
- 10 Fresh Basil Leaves
- Preheat skillet over medium heat, with olive oil and garlic.
- Cut Zucchini's in half lengthwise. Scoop all seeds out so your left with a boat shaped zucchini about 1/3-1/2 inch thick.
- Sprinkle each zucchini with salt and pepper
- Place Zucchini, cut side down in skillet and cover. Cook for 5 min and turn over. Edges should be brown. Cover and cook for another 5 min. Place cooked zucchini onto sheet pan, fill with pizza sauce and desired toppings. Sprinkle with oregano. Broil for 3-5 min.
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/