Mexisqhetti Salad ( PHASE 4 )
Crock Pot Recipe
Write a review
- 1 lb Ground Beef, (or ground pork, or mixture of both)
- 3 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Ancho Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried Thyme
- 1/4 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground Allspice
- 1 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter), (or cooking fat of choice)
- 1 whole Yellow Onion
- 3 pieces Garlic, minced
- 1 whole Jalapeño, diced
- 1 whole Sweet Potato, Large, chopped
- 15 oz Tomato Sauce
- 4 oz Black Olives, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
- 1 bunch Romaine Lettuce
- 2 - 3 whole Zucchini Squash, Spiralized into thin noodles, raw
- Combine beef through allspice of ingredients and let marinade over night. Optional if pressed on time.
- On cooking day, add ghee to large pan over medium heat and saute onion, garlic and jalapeno until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add meat mixture and cook until beef is browned. About 8 minutes.
- Add beef and veggies to crockpot and combine with the rest of the ingredients (besides lettuce and squash)
- Cook on high about 2 hours, or low 4-5 hours, until sweet potatoes are soft.
- When done, lay down a bed of romaine, top with squash noodles then meat sauce and garnish with cilantro and avocado.
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/