Cauliflower Salad with Vegetables
Write a review
- 1 cup Cherry Tomato
- 1 1/2 cup Cucumber
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 head Cauliflower
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup Yellow Bell Pepper
- 2 whole Green Onion
- 2 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 3 whole Radish
- 1 whole Lime, juice
- Grate cauliflower.
- Place in a bowl, and microwave for 45 seconds on high.
- Rinse all vegetables, and cut into 1/2-inch chunks.
- Add chopped vegetables to grated cauliflower.
- Add in parsley, and stir.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and squeeze the juice of 1 lime over salad.
- Toss to mix and serve.
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/