Lamb Asparagus Stir-Fry
Write a review
- 1 lb Ground Beef, or lamb
- 1Tbsp Oil
- 2 tsp Salt, divided
- 1 clove Garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp ground Ginger, minced
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cup Shiitake Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb Asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 head Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- Brown the ground meat in 1 tablespoon of Oil and with 1 teaspoon of salt, as well as the garlic, ginger, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes.
- Add the onions, mushrooms, and asparagus, and toss.
- In a separate pan, sauté the cabbage over medium heat in 1 tablespoon of oil, turning occasionally to cook evenly.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Sprinkle the ground meat and veggies with low sodium soy sauce.
- When the cabbage noodles are soft, remove them from the heat, plate, and top with the meat and vegetables.
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/