KELP NOODLE "RAMEN" SOUP
Write a review
- - 6 cups chicken stock
- - 1 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- - 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- - 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- - 1 package kelp noodles, rinsed (12 oz.)
- - 4 oz. shiitake mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- - 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- - 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- - 2 large eggs, whisked
- - Sea salt (to taste)
- - Ground black pepper (to taste)
- - Protein of choice (optional, I use char siu)
- - Hot sauce (optional, for serving)
- Place the chicken stock in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add the ginger, fish sauce, garlic and kelp noodles and bring to a boil. Allow to lightly boil for about 20-25 minutes or until the kelp noodles begin to soften.
- Add the mushrooms and eggs to the pot and allow to boil for another 3-4 minutes. Taste and add sea salt and ground black pepper to your liking.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and top with green onion, cilantro, and your protein of choice. Serve with your favorite hot sauce and enjoy!
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/