Korean Beef and Vegetable Noodle Bowl
Write a review
- 1 Tbsp Grape Seed Oil
- 1 head Broccoli, chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Green Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3 Raw Carrot, julienned (PHASE 4 ONLY)
- 2 cup Shiitake Mushrooms, sliced, loosely packed
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 bunch Kelp Noodles
- 1 Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 lb Flank Steak, thinly sliced
- In a large skillet, dutch oven, or wok, heat the Grape Seed Oil over medium heat.
- Add the broccoli and bell pepper to the skillet and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrot (Phase 4 Only) and cabbage to the skillet and saute for another 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger, and shiitake mushrooms, and continue to saute until mushrooms are soft.
- Pour the coconut aminos over the vegetables, season with salt and pepper, and continue to saute for 3 more minutes.
- Add the kelp noodles, and green onion, and stir to combine. Cook the kelp noodles for 3 minutes, and then transfer the vegetables into a glass bowl.
- Turn the skillet up to medium high heat, and in small batches sear the flank steak on either side for 1-2 minutes, or until browned.
- Place the cooked batches of steak into the bowl with the vegetables as they finish.
- Once you have seared all of the steak, turn the burner down to low heat, and transfer the beef and vegetables back into the skillet.
- Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Plate the dish, garnishing with additional green onion if desired.
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/