Egg Fried Rice
Write a review
- 3 cup Cauliflower, (cauli-rice)
- 2 cup Cooked Shrimp, tails removed
- 3 cup White Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 pieces Spring Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Root, grated
- 1 Tbsp Hot Chili Pepper, chopped
- 3 whole Eggs, scrambled
- 2 Tbsp fresh Basil, chopped, fresh
- 2 Tbsp Mint Leaves, chopped, fresh
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped, fresh
- 1/2 pieces Lime Juice, fresh
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Ideal Sea Salt
- Prepare the Cauli-rice by grating the cauliflower. Don't cook it.
- Grate the ginger and finely chop the chili peppers. Place on a large heavy-based pan greased with Olive oil. Cook briefly for 2-3 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes (white mushrooms contain less carbs than brown).
- Add the cauli-rice and mix in well. Season with salt to taste and cook for another 5 minutes while stirring frequently.
- Finely chop the spring onion and add it to the pan together with the peeled, cooked prawns.
- In a bowl, scramble the eggs and pour in the pan while stirring. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Mix in the Soy Sauce and fish sauce.
- Add freshly chopped herbs, lime juice and cook for a minute. Take off the heat and set aside.
- Done - enjoy!
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/