Write a review
- 1 Tbsp Turmeric
- 1/2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cummin
- 1/2 Tbsp Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1-3 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Ginger chopped
- 3 Chicken breasted (cooked)
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Jalepeno Pepper
- 1 Tomato
- 375 ml Chicken broth (low/no sodium = 140 mg of sodium per serving)
- 1-2 Tbsp Grape seed oil
- Green Onion or Cilantro chopped
- Chop all peppers, onions, and garlic.
- Saute all peppers, green onion and garlic in 2 Tbsp of grape seed oil.
- Mix spices together (turmeric, cinnamon, chili powder, cumin, ginger, salt, pepper, and paprika ).
- When the sauteed items are soft, add in spices and cook for 1-2 minutes. This helps roast the spices to enhance the flavour. The mixture will seem dry, continue mixing.
- spices to enhance the flavour. The mixture will seem dry, continue mixing.
- 5. De-glaze the pan with the chicken broth and can of chopped tomatoes. Cook mixture on medium, and bring to a low simmer for 5 minutes. When complete, take mixture off the heat to cool.
- 6. Once cool ( no longer steaming), scoop out half of the mixture and puree. Return the pureed mixture to the pan.
- 7. Chop chicken into bite sized pieces and mix with the mixture above. Return everything to medium heat and bring to a low simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Serve over Cauliflower Rice
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/