Crispy Rutabaga Fries
Write a review
- 1 large Rutabaga, peeled and cut into wedges or french fry sticks
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tsp dried onion powder
- 1 tsp dried garlic powder
- sea salt and cracked pepper to taste
- Walden Farms Ketchup
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Place two egg whites in bowl, and whisk briskly, add onion powder & garlic powder and whisk again. Pour contents into large plastic zip lock bag.
- Placed peeled and sliced rutabaga into bag toss together until the fries are thoroughly coated with seasonings.
- Spread fries on a non stick baking sheet
- Place in oven for approx 25-30 minutes, turn fries on baking sheet after about 12 minutes continue to cook until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/