Thai Chicken Wraps
Write a review
- Sauce Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grape seed oil
- 2 tablespoons Walden Farms BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons tamari for gluten free, or soy sauce
- 1 minced garlic to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- Walden Farms Apricot spread to sweeten.
- Wrap Ingredients
- 1 pound ground chicken, turkey, or pork (or a combo)
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1 medium turnip, shredded
- ½ small cabbage head, shredded, or half a bag coleslaw mix to save time
- ⅓ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 handful of chopped cilantro for topping, if desired
- 1 head of lettuce to use for wrap, I used Boston bib, but I think romaine would work great too
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Cook ground chicken until no longer pink. Add veggies and sauce and simmer for about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add mixture to lettuce leaves, roll up and serve. They are a little messy to eat, but they are so good! Perfect for Phase 1 of the diet.
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/