Lemon Garlic Chicken Kabobs
Write a review
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Lemon Zest of one lemon
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp minced fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 tsp ideal or redmonds salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper, plus more to taste
- 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- To prepare chicken: In a bowel, whisk together olive oil, lemon zest, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Add chicken and stir to combine. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- To prepare grill, plank and skewers: Soak a cedar plank in water according to package instructions. Prepare a medium fire in a grill and heat plank. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water to cover for at least 20 min. Care not to pack pieces to tightly.
- To Grill: Lay skewers on warm plank. Cook until chicken is opaque throughout.
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/