Grilled Chicken Raspberry Vinegar Marinade
Write a review
- 4 chicken vreast halves
- 1 cup Walden Raspberry Dressing
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tsp fresh grated lemon rind
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1/2 Tsp dried tarragon leaves
- Black Pepper
- Remove excess fat from chicken breasts; Place them in sealable plastic bag or non-aluminum bowl.
- Combined remaining ingredients; pour evenly over chicken breasts.
- Seal bag or cover bowl; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
- Turn occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Arrange in one layer in greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Pierce skin in several places with sharp knife.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes, or until mostly cooked through; in the mean time, bring reserved marinade to a simmer in a small saucepan, simmering 15 min.
- After main cooking time, uncover chicken and baste with marinade every 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through, approx 15-20 minutes
Drop Zone Weight Loss http://dropzoneweightloss.com/